- Description: Create a personal business card and stationery using Illustrator and InDesign.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I started out with some basic triangle shapes and messed around with my business card design for a while. I finally decided on a mountain type shape seeing as I live in the pacific northwest. I paired that with a nice complementary brick color for the background. Then I made some basic arrow shapes to design my personal logo.
- Message: attract businesses and people in the pacific northwest who need life coaching
- Audience: pacific northwesterners
- Top Thing Learned: how to create different shapes in illustrator using the pen tool
- Color scheme and color names: Complementary Brick and Blue
- Title Font Name & Category: Haymaker: decorative
- Copy Font Name & Category: Simplifica: modern/sans serif